Magnetic Pulser Top Recommendations
Note: Please first read and review this website better appreciate and understand these suggestions. The below recommendations are based on trying over $500,000 worth of devices and my 20 years of research and experience in the field of energy medicine. I do sell the iMRS 2000, only because it is currently the best PEMF device available. Also Note that my recommendations may change from time to time as better machines or technologies present themselves.
My Top Magnetic Pulser Recommendation - The iMRS 2000
Frequency: .5 - 25 Hz Sinusoidal w/ Sawtooth Carrier Signal Waveform (full body mat), squarewave on pad and probe.
Intensity: ~0 - 300 uT (starts at picotesla range 10^-12)
Cost: Starts at $3775
Includes: computer, full body mat, small pad and probe (Complete Set Only)- Light-Sound Machine optional
Warranty: Best of Any Company - Solid 3 Year Unconditional Warranty (Extended Warranty Available)
Here is why the New iMRS is my #1 Choice
1) It replicates the natural magnetic field of the earth making it one of the most effective and tolerable systems out there.
2) The only system with copper coil technology ( 3 pairs of coils) respects how we would naturally walk on the earth and is the same technology that is trademarked by NASA for their device used for human stem cell growth. It is the closest to nature in frequency and intensity of all systems out there
3) It has a pure magnetic field through the current loops (not wire mash as other systems
4) It uses a weak pulsating fields in the frequency range .5 – 25 Hz same as the earth frequencies
5)It has a bio-rhythm clock built in to automatically use the appropriate frequencies for the time of the day – no other systems have that option
6) It changes polarity automatically (from North to South pole every 2 minutes)
7) It has the only picotesla setting critical for people with sensitivities
8) It has a 3-year warranty with the option to buy extended warranty
9) It is simple and easy to use
10) It has a powerful probe applicator
11) Option for a number of important and valuable accessories such as: iGUIDE ( data base of preset time and intensities for over 300 conditions), iMORE ( Heart Rate Monitoring and Regulation system),
12) iSLRS (brain entrainment system)
13) Option to include a travel applicator
14) Option to use with a lithium battery
15) Standard: built in music player for iSLRS
16)The only PEMF system in the world that is completely upgradeable using SD-cards
My #1 Choice in PEMF
Also Worth Considering - New Bemer Classic and Pro
Frequency: Complex Sinusoidal Waveform @ 33 Hz
Intensity: 3.5 - 35 uT Cost: $4290
Includes: computer, full body mat, small applicator box
The Bemer 3000 Plus is currently my number two pick for a PEMFT device. It has solid research is close to nature (though not as much as the MRS) and boasts many great testimonials and positive feedback.
But, although it has good research and like the MRS, uses weak intensities that are close to nature, the Bemer 3000 is running at a frequency of about 33 Hz. This is outside of the range of frequencies that the body can optimally absorb and use, but still close. Also the Bemer only has ONE coil running throughout the machine which is why you can roll it up so easily (which I did like).
I have met with the US headquarters in Maitland, FL and they are very nice people, but, for me the machine did not perform up to my initial expectations. I used both the Bemer 3000 plus and MFA applicator (over $5000) for 3 months and honestly I received some benefit, but not nearly what I was expecting. I bought the MFA for my dental issues and it helped only slightly. The MRS 2000 applicator probe was much more effective and better priced.
Although it did not work that well for me, I rate this as my #2 pick based on the research and positive feedback from many others. But of the half dozen people I have talked to that have tried both the Bemer and the MRS, all of them prefer the MRS, including a clinician that worked with both machines in a clinical setting in Germany.
Now, Bemer claims that its complex waveform outperforms saw tooth, square wave and other geometries, but my direct experience is that it does not work as well as the MRS 2000 which uses a saw tooth carrier wave with thousands of sinusoidal frequencies between .5 and 25 Hz (on the full body mat) and a square wave on the pad and probe.
Also, the mat on the Bemer is not as comfortable (though it is more portable and the applicator that comes with the machine does not compare to the applicator probe on the MRS 2000.
UPDATE FOR 2012 - The NEW Bemer 3000 The New Bemer 3000 is a slight improvement over the previous model. Besides the obvious cosmetic changes that make it sleeker and more attractive, the new Bemer still uses the same Bemer signal as the previous model and the same intensity range.
However, there is now a sleep mode that runs at 10 Hz and allows the user to get a more relaxing frequency in the evening, though still 10 Hz is still a little on the high side for sleep (Theta/ Delta frequencies are roughly .5 - 7 Hz).
Also new is the ability to run two mats at the same time, which is a neat feature.
- Good Research
- Intensities Close to Nature
- Frequency a little high, but close to nature
- Only one coil, which limits results
- applicator not as effective as mrs 2000 probe
- Better Sleep Frequency for New Model (New Model only)
- Ability to run two mats at the same time (New Model only)
Because of the improvements in the new model, the Bemer 3000 is my #2 Pick
Website: www. bemeramerica.com
I sincerely hope you find these reviews helpful. I want to make it clear that these are just my opinions based on my own personal research and experiences. PEMF Therapy is the best researched and most effective of all energy medicine devices, so any of the machines listed here will give you results as they all have good research...
I want to be clear that I am not trying to put down any company; I just want to share my experiences and insights into this technology and recommend what I feel are the top rated machines so that if you do invest in one of these devices, you will receive the best possible results.
I wish you the Best of Health!
Bryant Meyers B.S., M.A. Physics